|Building and Zoning Division|
|Parks and Recreation|
|Division of Police|
Grove City, OH 43123
Hours: M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Contractors must be registered with the Building Division before they
will be issued permits for projects in Grove City. In order to register,
they must provide a bond and proof of insurance. The dropdown list below
is offered to help residents and business owners locate contractors who
are currently registered with the City. It provides the names of
registered contractors by type. For example, separate lists of
electrical, plumbing and general contractors are provided. To see a list
of all registered contractors, choose "Show All" from the list.
Important information regarding registered contractors
- This information is updated periodically and may change without notice. It is provided as a reference only, and is not intended to show support or discontent for any particular contractor. The information available here may contain inaccuracies.
- All contractor registrations expire on December 31. However, a registered contractor must have current insurance and bond coverage to perform work in Grove City. Also, any contractor whose registration type requires a state license (e.g. Electrical), must have their state license current while performing work in Grove City.
- All permits for work performed by a contractor must be obtained by the contractor. Permits obtained by the home owner are valid only for work performed by the home owner, and are not valid for work performed by a contractor.
- City and State Building Codes require inspections on most permit types. Please call the Building Department to determine if an inspection is required.
- To obtain further information on a contractor than is available here, call the Building Division at 614-277-3075, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.